Associate Position available in busy, multi-doctor, well-established practice!
Training from doctors with 40+ years experience
First year Guaranteed minimum income with quarterly bonus
Variety of technique including CBP corrective care and traditional chiropractic
Who We Are Looking For
· Career-minded Doctor in a busy practice established 1949 with great reputation in the community
· Willing to learn and be open to success
About the Position:
· Guaranteed Income with bonus structure first year, then based on performance
· Practice generates walk-in and referral new patients assigned to you
· All insurance, scheduling, and administration taken care of (you concentrate on patient care)
· Variety of technique – Diversified, Gonstead, Knee Chest Upper Cervical, CBP
· Training by doctors with 40+ years experience including weekly meetings
Where: Village of Machesney Park, Rockford region, less than 2 hours from Chicago
Machesney Park and Rockford Region
Machesney Park is located within the Rockford Region along the Rock River. Other nearby towns include Roscoe and Rockton, Loves Park, Caledonia, and South Beloit.
· Arboretum, many parks, Rock Cut State Park, one of the largest in the state. There is a growing downtown scene of restaurants, bars and arts, including the historic Coronado Theatre, Burpee Museum and Discovery Center.
· Home of the Rockford Ice Hogs hockey team and multiple high schools, as well as Rock Valley College and Rockford University.
· On the border of Wisconsin with easy proximity to many activities and cities including Madison, Beloit, Milwaukee and Chicago.
Our Clinic has 10 adjusting tables, 2 omni drops, CR High Frequency X-ray and CBP suite