We are a Multidisciplinary Wellness Practice specializing in women’s health located in Los Gatos CA. Our team includes chiropractic, acupuncture, Pilates, and massage. Our goal is to provide the highest level of health care to all of our patients. We are looking to add a committed and hard working chiropractor to the team!
This is a full time position where you will directly work with patients of the practice and also coordinate care with the other practitioners. The right person for this job is a motivated team player who is consistent, hard working, excited about the possibility of growing and being of service.
WE HAVE FUN! We infuse fun throughout the day, creating a light hearted welcoming environment for everyone who walks through the door.
WE GO ABOVE AND BEYOND. If we see an area where we can step up and provide support we immediately jump in. We are resourceful when it comes to serving our community and we provide value, so they always know we have their backs.
WE HAVE INTEGRITY. We live in alignment with what we are saying and teaching. Our actions mirror our words.
WE ARE COMMITTED. We are dedicated to our own growth and education. We are committed to the highest quality patient care, with a high attention to detail and most importantly the experience our patients have when interacting with us. The bar is set high and we don’t settle for mediocrity. Our entire team is constantly looking for ways to improve, making everything we do even better.
WE ARE CONSISTENT AND DEPENDABLE. We show up when we say we will consistently. We are reliable, trustworthy, and honorable with ourselves, and our patients/clients.
WE ARE COMPASSIONATE. We are compassionate to ourselves and all beings who enter the office, offering heart-centered listening and empathy at all times.
General Info on the Position:
- 30 hours per week
- Starting Salary $3000-$3,500 per month with options for bonuses and earning shares of the practice over time
- Medical, Dental and Eye care coverage for all employees who work 30 hours/week (There is a 90 day trial period before insurance is offered).
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Delivering high quality chiropractic care to patients
- Coordinating care with the other providers
- Attending a 15 min staff meeting 1x per week
- Charting after each patient visit
- Contributing to maintaining and building your schedule of clients
- Working directly with the CEO/chiropractor 1x per week to learn new skills
- Some Marketing; ie occasional writing about chiropractic or other health related topics for newsletter, creating and putting together one talk every other month, offering 3-4 classes or workshops per year on any health topics of your choice. This can be pre-recorded, done on Zoom or in person.
- Must be interested in women’s health.
- ** Bonus if you are interested in working with pregnant and pediatric populations, as well as functional medicine.
- Must be licensed in the state of California
- Willing to work with a team
- Consistent with your time and schedule
- Hard Worker
- Mature and Stable, no drama – even when things go wrong
- Must be good at connecting with people
- Willing to learn and grow
We Want You If:
You are a go getter and love working with a team of passionate, high performing health care providers
You are here for the long haul and open to the possibility of growth in the company
You don’t back down from a challenge and are willing to learn new things
You are interested in being of service and making a bigger impact
The Position is NOT right for you if:
Someone who is not committed or flakey
Someone who is already over committed and maxed out on time
Someone who isn’t interested in helping others grow or invested in your own self development
Someone who is not motivated and self-inspired to take action and play full out with the rest of the team
YOU ARE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF:
You love to have an impact on the world by being of service to your patients and the community.
Are self-motivated to create but also love to work with a team.
You are open to learning new things.
You are willing to put your whole self into the job.
You love to have fun and feel supported by a great team.
Here are the Perks:
Working for us means that you will get:
Experience working in a clinical setting with multiple practitioners.
Learn about marketing, business and patient retention.
A chance to grow as a person and as a chiropractor. We aren’t afraid to share what we know to help you become a better human. We are all on the learning journey together!
Full health benefits for employees that work 30 hrs/ week.
We pay for your malpractice insurance and some continuing education.
HOW TO APPLY (INSTRUCTIONS):
If you think you are in the top 10% of the perfect candidates for this position, email email@example.com with the following:
Please send us your resume and a short paragraph on why you feel you would be a good fit for this position.
Use the subject line: 3 Kitty Cats in your email (So we can see that you are paying attention)
Please also send a video no longer than 3 minutes introducing yourself (a little bit about you) and why you would like to work in this practice
We will review all applicants and reach out immediately if you are a good fit for the next step in the process.