Associate Doctor Position Summary:
- Compensation Package: $100,000 + Bonus structure up to 25% of Collections
- Relocation Fee
- Student Loan Payoff
- Health Insurance
- Malpractice Fees
- Continuing Credit Education Fees
- Licensing/Renewal Fees
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
Are you a ROCKSTAR CHIROPRACTOR? Want to immerse yourself in a community of friendly people, fantastic schools and thriving businesses? Then this is the opportunity for you! Located in the heart of Washington wine country. Our clinic specializes in principled, subluxation-based family wellness. We have created a Total Wellness Center to provide our community with the chance to experience a healthier way of life. Our facility uses all the latest chiropractic and wellness equipment and emphasizes the importance of education. We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and goal-oriented team player to join our team. Our ideal candidate must have excellent people skills, a willingness to be coached, and be open to the latest marketing techniques and business procedures that are utilized in our office. We offer an incredible team to support an incoming DC. Diversified, Drop Table, Pettibon, CBP, Arthrostim, and experience in pediatric adjustment techniques are a plus (but can also be taught). Forward your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com today!
The associate doctor will be the liaison between the team, the patients, and management. The Associate Doctor reports to management. This position is responsible for practice growth, patient management, patient records entry, patient care plans, re-exams, x-rays and analysis, patient diagnosis, and marketing events. This position will be “well-rounded” as they will be assisting in all areas of the practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Patient Management:
- Identify new patients through marketing events like health screenings, health fairs, and other marketing events.
- Patient exam and consultation (Day 1 and Day 2)
- Take x-rays
- Enter all necessary patient notes
- Educate patient on chiropractic care
- Present recommendation plans to patients
- Instruct patients on exercises
- Provide rehabilitation consultation; including instructing patient on home exercises
- Provide patient renewal consultation and exam
- Patient Compliance
- Patient case entry and on-going updates to patient record and electronic file
- Upload patient x-rays to patient management system
- Maintain compliance with each patient file
- Provide management of patient files to ensure compliance and proactively review for upcoming treatments and x-rays. Follow up with patient and schedule treatment and x-rays as planned as per treating Doctor.
- Consult with patients for re-evaluations or special consultations.
- Provide marketing efforts to patients to generate interest for workshops, community dinners, and workshops.
- Review checklist and perform outstanding tasks. Ensure order and cleanliness of all exam equipment.
- Review long term goals with patients, document goals, and enter information into patient folder and data management system.
- Be prepared to provide a summary to management and speak to your key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Education: Doctor of Chiropractic or Graduate of Chiropractic School. In-process of receiving Doctorate Degree in Chiropractic
- Licensure/registration/Certification: Bachelor’s Degree / Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Work Experience: Not required, will train.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift, pull, push, manipulate equipment and patients which requires strength, gross motor and fine motor coordination. Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Ability to operate a computer.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to relate cooperatively and constructively with patients, families, significant others, co-works, administration, physicians, referral sources, and other health team members. Ability to enlist the cooperation of others. High tolerance of stress.
- Essential Mental Abilities: Ability to exercise independent judgment. Self-directing and organized. Ability to reason objectively. Ability to assess, project and plan for patient’s needs. Ability to interpret state/federal/agency regulations. Ability to document concisely accurately and timely. Ability to handle a variety of duties which may be interrupted or changed by immediate circumstances.
- Essential Sensory Requirements: Ability to communicate effectively (hear, listen, speak) with patients, families, health team members, referral sources, and the community at large.