Origin Acupuncture is a small business in Redwood City, CA. The founder Quan is a licensed acupuncturist. She was a licenced doctor in China for about 30 years. After coming here in California, she built her own acupuncture clinic to provide high quality care to patients who is in pain.
We are looking for a candidate that speaks Mandarin and English.
Education: graduate from an accredited chiropractic school. The candidate must have a California chiropractic license.
– Diagnose and treat patients with musculoskeletal conditions, primarily focusing on the spine
– Perform chiropractic adjustments and manipulations to alleviate pain and improve mobility
– Develop personalized treatment plans based on patient assessments and medical history
– Educate patients on proper posture, ergonomics, and exercises for injury prevention and rehabilitation
– Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive patient care
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
– Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic program
– Valid state license to practice chiropractic medicine
– Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics
– Excellent diagnostic and manual therapy skills
– Effective communication skills to educate and interact with patients
– Ability to work independently and as part of a healthcare team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract