The Pure Chiropractic team is looking to offer a new home to an energetic, new graduate, associate Doctor of Chiropractic who is a continuous learner and passionate about using chiropractic modalities and progressive rehabilitation to help improve the quality of life of our patients. You will play a vital role in patient care, education, retention, rehabilitation, patient outcomes, and the all-around patient experience.
· Evaluate patient’s neurological systems and spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
· Perform manual adjustments of the spine, or other articulations of the body where necessary
· Alleviate pain in our patients, including personal injury
· Educate our patients on the quality-of-life benefits of corrective care with an ultimate shift to regular maintenance care including exercise and good nutrition.
· Maintain accurate case histories of patients through our Genesis software.
· Building and maintaining positive doctor-patient relationship
· Take and analyze x-rays for diagnostic purposes and deliver a comprehensive Report of Findings
· Current California chiropractic license or recent graduate
· A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
· Strict professional work ethic
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Reliable transportation
About Pure Chiropractic
Since 2002 I’ve built my practice on loving and serving people and the idea that the spinal adjustment is enough to allow the body to heal itself from most maladies. My practice is a family practice; thus, we treat the newborn to the elderly and all in between. I’ve always said that if you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life, and this is certainly true for me. Our team is small but mighty; dedicated miracle workers who are not only devoted to chiropractic but literally love their jobs and our patients. Our office is a boutique style office that is spacious, comfortable, and beautiful. Our vibe is one of positive energy, meaning our family of patients is happy to come in and many have been coming to me for 20 years, bringing their kids and now grandkids in for quality chiropractic care. See our website for more information and hours www.purechiroforyou.com